Tips to keep you calm and happy
- Keep to a daily routine (routines can make you feel secure)
- Make sure you do things that make you happy, e.g. singing, reading
- If feeling anxious, take deep breaths to calm you down (it slows your heart rate and makes you feel calm) Don’t watch programs that make you worried and anxious e.g. the news,
- Acts of kindness –e.g helping around the house helps change your focus, and makes you feel positive
- Think of things that make you happy and that you can be grateful for, even at this difficult time.