Pitching your new sweet idea to Willy Wonka!
Today you are going to use your powers of persuasion!
You REALLY want Willy Wonka to start making and selling YOUR new sweet. You must write a ‘pitch’ presentation that you will give to Willy Wonka – like people do on ‘Dragons Den’ the TV show.
1.Try and write a persuasive paragraph that will convince Willy Wonka he
should start manufacturing (making) your new sweet.
(USE THE HINTS ATTACHED IN THE WORD FILE)
2.Make sure you:
* introduce your product and name it,
* explain what is so special about it and why children will want to buy and eat it,
* use some descriptive Roald Dahl style vocabulary to give detail,
*tie up the end of your pitch with a clear and powerful ending.
3. How will you share your work with us?
* Could you film yourself giving the pitch? (you might like to dress-up !)
* Maybe you will present your work as several beautifully written paragraphs?