Good morning Class 4!
As I'm sure you know, school is unfortunately closed for most children until we can safely welcome everybody back. This means that we will be asking you to complete work at home during this time. I know it can be tricky to work at home but the important thing is that you try your best! We'll be starting our home learning properly tomorrow, so for today I have some tasks for you to have a go at and some suggestions to keep you busy (I'm not expecting you to complete everything on this list!)
- Miss Gentili's shoe box: I've made a shoe box filled with things that I like and things that I feel represent me! Your task is to think about what you would put in your shoe box! You can either use the template I've attached here or take a picture of all of your favourite things (if you can find a shoe box or bag to put it all in even better!)
- Kindness list: In December the whole school created a kindness calendar and promised to do one act of kindness each day! Make a list of all the things that you did to be kind to others.
- Practice your times tables! You can do this however you like; I really like BBC Supermovers as it gets you up and moving (definitely what we need on this cold winters day!) Here's the link, pick whichever times table you feel you need to practice! https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/times-table-collection/z4vv6v4
- Read, read, read! Now is a great time to curl up with your favourite book and read as much as you like!
- Get outside and get some fresh air, go for a walk, it's so important to keep moving!
- Draw whatever you'd like and show me your art skills!
- Practice your spellings!
You can post me any questions you have and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Take care of yourselves and your families!